HeartForce is comprised of industry leaders in life science, medicine, biomedical engineering and technology. Our research and clinical studies serve to continually advance the fields of medical technology and seismocardiography.
Please click on the publications below to learn more.
- Detecting Coronary Artery Disease Using Rest Seismocardiography and Gyrocardiography
- Identifying Patients With Coronary Artery Disease Using Rest and Exercise Seismocardiography
- Comparison of Different Methods for Estimating Cardiac Timings: A Comprehensive Multimodal Echocardiography Investigation
- Investigating the Estimation of Cardiac Time Intervals Using Gyrocardiography
- Automatic and Robust Delineation of the Fiducial Points of the Seismocardiogram Signal for Noninvasive Estimation of Cardiac Time Intervals
- Automatic Annotation of Seismocardiogram With High-Frequency Precordial Accelerations
- Repeatability of Estimated Systolic Time Intervals in Healthy Subjects Using Seismocardiogram and Electrocardiogram
- Analyzing Seismocardiogram Cycles to Identify the Respiratory Phases
- Systolic Time Intervals and New Measurement Methods